Дата публикации: 07.07.2018
On July 5-8, 2018, took place the Fourth International Oncological Forum “White Nights”, dedicated to the consolidation of the medical community forces to share the latest professional information in order to improve the quality of medical care, reduce morbidity and mortality from cancer.
The "White Nights" Forum is one of the largest events in the field of oncology, bringing together a wide range of specialists from Russia, as well as from near and far abroad.
The forum was attended by chemotherapists, radiation diagnostics and therapy specialists (including radiologists, CT doctors, MRI doctors, ultrasound diagnostics doctors), pathologists, geneticists, immunologists, breast specialists, surgeons, endocrinologists, gynecologists, urologists, palliative care specialists and rehabilitation, specialists of clinical diagnostic and molecular genetic laboratories, specialists of pharmaceutical companies and others.
In the framework of the forum:
- took part more than 3,000 people from 40 countries and more than 200 cities, including more than 50 international experts;
- were presented more than 600 scientific reports, were conducted more than 10 master-classes and 6 "live" from the operating room
Moreover, on the basis of Endo Stars LLC company's Training Center on July, 7 took place the Educational Course.
- Dr. Ken Ohata, head of the endoscopic department of the NTT Medical Center (Tokyo, Japan);
- Dr. Hiroshi Kashida, Showa University Northern Yokohama Hospital, Digestive Center (Yokohama, Japan);
- Dr. Ivan Nedoluzhko, head of the operational endoscopy department of the "MCSC named after A.S Loginov" (Moscow, Russia);
- Dr. Oleg Tkachenko, head of the Endoscopy Department, NIIC Oncology Center N.N. Petrova ”of the Ministry of Health of Russia (St. Petersburg, Russia);
- Dr. Vladimir Malkow, head of the endoscopy department of the Saint-Petersburg Multidisciplinary Center of the Ministry of Health of Russia, assistant of the endoscopy department of the Mechnikov University (St. Petersburg, Russia);
- Dr. Oleg Orlov, head of endoscopy department St. Petersburg State organisation "Hospital Holy Martyr Elizabeth" (St. Petersburg, Russia)
During the training, 5 workstations were available for 20 endoscopists. According to the results of the event, all participants of the mandatory part of the Course program received a state certificate of completion of the training course weighing 16 academic hours.
The Course introduced the most relevant and modern methods of surgical endoscopy, such as:
- modern technologies of endoscopic resection and dissection of early cancer and precancerous pathology of the GI tract;
- endoscopic esophageal stenting with self-expanding nitinol stents;
- the use of the polysaccharide hemostatic system EndoClot PHS;
- closing the perforation in the hollow organs of the GI tract using unique clips OTSC OVESCO AG;
- hemostasis using E-Clip clips (Russia);
- ligation of esophageal varicose veins
Best regards from St. Petersburg!
Organizing Committee of the Endo Stars LLC Training.