Дата публикации: 01.10.2018
On September 28 and 29, 2018, in Saint Petersburg will take place XXII St. Petersburg Endoscopic Educational Course "Modern diagnostic and surgical endoscopy opportunities", dedicated to the newest and most relevant methods of operative endoscopy.
The Course program included:
- lectures of Russian leading experts in endoscopy;
- practical trainings in endoscopy using biomodels
- Dr. Oleg Orlov, head of endoscopy department St. Petersburg State organisation "Hospital Holy Martyr Elizabeth" (St. Petersburg)
- Dr. Vladimir Malkow, head of the endoscopy department of the Saint-Petersburg Multidisciplinary Center of the Ministry of Health of Russia, assistant of the endoscopy department of the Mechnikov University (St. Petersburg)
- Dr. Kirill Shishin, head of the operative endoscopy department of the Moscow Clinical Scientific and Practical Center of the Moscow Health Department (Moscow).
On 3 specially equipped workstations within Educational Course were demonstrated the latest and most relevant methods of operative endoscopy, such as:
- modern technologies of endoscopic resection and dissection of early cancer and precancerous pathology of the gastrointestinal tract;
- endoscopic stenting of the esophagus using self-expanding stents made of Nitinol;
- closure of perforations of hollow organs of the GI tract using unique clip OTSC OVESCO AG;
- ERCP (ERCP maneuver, cannulation of papilla, papillosfinkterotomy, drainage of ducts using plastic and self-expanding stents, lithotripsy and lithoextraction)
Practical trainings are conducted using high-quality tools and consumables:
- clip-applicator (Endo Stars LLC, Russia);
- stents self-expanding and other tools (Endo-Flex GmbH, Germany);
- endoscopic clips (Ovesco AG, Germany);
- endoscopic knives (Finemedix LTD, Korea);
See you soon in St. Petersburg!