Дата публикации: 26.11.2018
On November 23 and 24, 2018, in Saint Petersburg took place XXIV St. Petersburg Endoscopic Educational Course "Modern diagnostic and surgical endoscopy opportunities", dedicated to the newest and the most relevant methods of operative endoscopy.
The Course program included:
- lectures of Russian leading experts in endoscopy;
- practical trainings in endoscopy using biomodels
- Dr. Oleg Tkachenko, head of the Endoscopy Department, NIIC Oncology Center N.N. Petrova ”of the Ministry of Health of Russia (St. Petersburg, Russia);
- Dr. Vladimir Malkow, head of the endoscopy department of the Saint-Petersburg Multidisciplinary Center of the Ministry of Health of Russia, assistant of the endoscopy department of the Mechnikov University (St. Petersburg);
- Dr. Evgeniy Levchenko, Head of the endoscopy Department in the City General Hospital №2;
- Dr. Mikhail Kuzmin-Krutetsky, MD, PhD, Head of the endoscopy Department in the North-western State Medical University named after L.I. Mechnikov (St. Petersburg).
Practical trainings were conducted using high-quality tools and consumables:
- clip-applicator (Endo Stars LLC, Russia);
- stents self-expanding and other tools (Endo-Flex GmbH, Germany);
- endoscopic clips (Ovesco AG, Germany);
- endoscopic knives (Finemedix LTD, Korea);
The educational course was organized for endoscopists, oncologists and surgeons.
The "Endo Stars" company expresses gratitude to the participants and is always glad to welcome you in St. Petersburg!