Дата публикации: 29.06.2017
The third oncology forum "White nights" was held in Saint-Petersburg. Endo Stars LLC and Pentax were general partners of the endoscopy session and organised a training session on biologycal models.
Dr. Ken Ohata (Head of endoscopy department of NTT Medical Center Tokyo (Tokyo, Japan)),
Dr. Michael Kuzmin-Krutetskii (The main endoscopist of The Health Committee of St. Petersburg Government, Head of the Department of Endoscopy SZGMU named Mechnikova),
Dr. Kirill Shishin (Head of endoscopy department of Moscow Clinical Research Center),
Dr. Oleg Tkachenko (Head of endoscopy department of FGBU Oncology Institute. NN Petrov, Russian Ministry of Health),
Dr. Oleg Orlov (Head of endoscopy department of SPb GBUZ "Hospital of the Holy Martyr Elizabeth"),
Dr. Vladimir Malkov (Head of endoscopy department FGBU "National Medical and Surgical Center im.NIPirogova", St. Petersburg clinical complex),
Dr. Michael Agapov (Doctor of endoscopy department of departmental CB station Vladivostok JSC "Russian Railways"),
Dr. Petr Sinyev (Head of the department of endoscopic BUZ "Oncology hospital of Orel city, Orel»).
During a training session 40 endoscopist were studied on 7 endoscopic stations. According to the event results, all participants of the mandatory program received the state-recognized certificate of completion of the educational course with the credit of 16 academic hours.
The latest and most up-to date techniques of surgical endoscopy were presented, such as:
- modern technologies of endoscopic resection and dissection of early cancer and precancerous pathology of the GI tract,
- esophageal endoscopic stenting by self-expanding Nitinol stents,
- application of polysaccharide hemostatic system EndoClot PHS,
- closure of perforation in the GI tract hollow organs by means of the unique clip OTSC OVESCO AG,
- hemostasis by means of the clips E-Clip (Russia)
- esophageal varicosity ligation.
Best wishes from Saint-Petersburg,
Training session organization committee